Test for Sleep Apnea • Measure Sleep Stress • Test your Sleep Quality
The Belun Ring for Sleep Analysis offers individuals the ability to pre-screen for sleep apnea; measure their sleep stress levels and monitor the overall quality of their sleep. The Belun Ring is an FDA-cleared medical grade wearable device, allowing users the ability to carry out a sleep assessment in the comfort of their own bed. With the use of sophisticated AI cloud-based technology, the Belun Ring has close to 90% accuracy in pre-screening for sleep apnea when compared with a traditional hospital sleep laboratory.Enquiry Test now
WHAT IS SLEEP APNEA?
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder where an individual's breathing stops and starts, often multiple times per hour and for many seconds at a time. It is estimated that up to 25% of people over the age of 40 may suffer from this condition with 80% of them undiagnosed.*
*Finkel KJ, et al. Sleep Medicine Journal, 2009
Belun Ring: Functionality
How does the "Test" work
- No doctor referral is required to do the test
- Contact Zanolife for Belun Ring rental
- Rent ring and use for 3 consecutive nights, wearing for a minimum of 6 hours sleep
- Return ring to Zanolife
- Within 5 working days following Ring return, you will be issued with a report for each night′s successful use (with 6 hours actual sleep time)
Who is the test suitable for?
The device is suitable for people aged between 18 to 90 except those who-
- Require oxygen therapy or non-invasive ventilation
- Have a current diagnosis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), neuromuscular disease, periodic limb movement, or narcolepsy
- Have severe contact allergies to materials found in pulse oximetry (ie TPU)
- Are currently injured, have a physical malformation, or have significant skin pigmentation on the measurement site (ie index finger) – eg tattoos or a skin wound
- Have compromised circulation which may affect his or her oxygen-carrying capacity
When is it suitable to do the test
This test is designed to check your sleep quality, including the possibility of one suffering from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and also one′s stress status during sleep. To allow for the most applicable or reliable result, it is advised that the test is undertaken according to your normal sleeping pattern and condition, with a minimum of 6 hours sleeping time for each night.