Terms & ConditionsWhen you purchase a ring test, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Loss or Damage to Equipment and any other accessoriesFailure to return the Equipment (including all accessories and user guides) on the scheduled return date is subject to late return charges. All returns must be made to the location of ring allocation on the scheduled return date. In the event that the Equipment, or any portion of the Equipment is not received on the scheduled return date, a late charge might be required.
- You are solely responsible for all loss or damage to the equipment and accessories during the "Rental Period"
- In the event of loss or damage to the ring or cradle, you agree to pay replacement fee to Zanolife. The replacement fee is HK$6,000
- If the equipment or accessories are lost or found to be damaged upon return to the designated allocation centre, the user is liable to the charges on individual items.
Accessories Compensation Amount:
|Clear Cradle Cover||HK$250|
For more info please contact us. Tel: 2152 2097 Email: [email protected]
More information you need to know before using the device / having the test:
1. How does the test work?
- No doctor referral is required to do the test
- Contact Zanolife for Belun Ring rental
- Rent ring and use for 3 consecutive nights, wearing for a minimum of 6 hours sleep
- Return ring to Zanolife
- Within 5 working days following Ring return, you will be issued with a report for each night′s successful use (with 6 hours actual sleep time)
2. Who is the test suitable for?
The device is suitable for people aged 18 to 90 except those who -
- Require oxygen therapy or non-invasive ventilation
- Have a current diagnosis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), neuromuscular disease, periodic limb movement, or narcolepsy
- Have severe contact allergies to materials found in pulse oximetry (i.e. TPU)
- Are currently injured, have a physical malformation or have significant skin pigmentation on the measurement site (i.e. index finger) - e.g. tattoos or a skin wound
- Have compromised circulation which may affect his or her oxygen-carrying capability
3. When is it suitable to do the test?
This test is designed to check your sleep quality, including the possibility of one suffering from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and also one′s stress status during sleep. To allow for the most applicable or reliable result, it is advised that the test is undertaken according to your normal sleeping pattern and condition, with a minimum of 6 hours sleeping time for each night.
4. What are the DOS and DON'TS
- User should continue to take their normally-prescribed medication on test days - unless otherwise advised by your physician
- Follow your usual sleeping pattern when undertaking the test
- Use of sleeping pills is acceptable, except those containing muscle relaxants (Benzodiazepines), e.g., Ativan (Lorazepam), Halcion (Triazolam), Valium (Diazepam), Xanax (Alprazolam); these medications may induce more apnea events and cause an overestimation of the REI (Respiratory Events Index)
- Don't take medication that may interfere with your heart rate, such as beta blockers, digoxin, or calcium receptor agonists (unless it is normally-prescribed medication)
- Don't drink alcohol on test days/nights, as this may cause overestimation of the REI
- Don't nap during the day time on test days as this may impact your ability to sleep during the night test period
- Don't consume products/drinks containing caffeine at night
5. Other factors affecting the test results?
- The use of medication that may affect the heart rate may also affect the result of ANS (autonomic nervous system)/Stress test though the effect on AHI (Apnea–Hypopnea Index)/REI (Respiratory Events Index) estimation is mild
- The test result may be affected if the user is having a medical problem when taking the test
Report generation and failure risk:
Under normal circumstances, a maximum number of three (3) reports will be generated (one report per night), however, fewer or no reports may be generated under the following conditions:
- If the sleeping time is less than 6 hours
- Due to insufficient sleep data; or other reasons including but not limited to poor or restless sleep and inappropriate fitting of the device (Belun Ring)
- Incorrect use or wearing of the device (Belun Ring)
- Failure to correctly replace ring to cradle in the morning after a night of screening for proper downloading of data
The agreed rental period is for 3 nights. If the return day falls on a weekend or public holiday, the device shall be retuned on the following Monday or normal weekday. A maximum of 3 reports (one report per night) can be generated unless under conditions specified aforesaid.
Problems with Usage:
If user encounters any difficulty in using the device, the user should immediately notify Zanolife at 2152 2097 within the Rental Period for assistance.
Usage & Report Generation:
You understand that report generation is not guaranteed and is based on sufficient time sleep. Each measurement requires at least 6 hours sleep for successful report generation.
Disclaimers from Zanolife
Zanolife accept no responsibility for any discomfort or irritation to finger or skin caused by wearing the ring. If any discomfort or irritation is encountered, please discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor if required.
Once the device is rented, the rental fee will not be refunded even in the event that no report is generated during the test period.
In case of dispute, the decision of Zanolife will be final.