How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Personal Information
Personal Information Collection Statement
ZANOLIFE LIMITED (referred to hereinafter as the “Company”) recognises its responsibilities in relation to the collection, holding, processing, use and/or transfer of personal data under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (“PDPO”).
Personal data will be collected only for lawful and relevant purposes and all practicable steps will be taken to ensure that personal data held by the Company is accurate. The Company will take all practicable steps to ensure security of the personal data and to avoidunauthorised or accidental access, erasure or other use.
Please note that if you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to provide the information, products or services you need or process your request.
Purpose: From time to time it is necessary for the Company to collect your personal data which may be used, stored, processed, transferred, disclosed or shared by us forpurposes (“Purposes”), including:
- for the purpose of processingyour purchase orders and managing youraccount with us.
- processing, administering and arranging your health screening and / or other medical or related service listed on our website with the partner you select;
- offering, providing and marketing to you the products/services of the Companyor our business partners (see “Use and provision of personal data in direct marketing” below), and administering, maintaining, managing and operating such products/services;
- processing and evaluating any requests made by you for products/services offered by the Company or our partners;
- providing subsequent services to you;
- any purposes in connection with following up your health check or other medical service in respect of any products/services provided by the Company and/or our partners;
- designing products/services for customers;
- conducting market research for statistical or other purposes;
- matching any data held which relates to you from time to time for any of the purposes listed herein;
- making disclosure as required by any applicable law, rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines;
- carrying out other services in connection with the operation of the Company’s business; and
- other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
For our policy on using your personal data for marketing purposes, please see the section below “Use and provision of personal data in direct marketing”. Use and provision of personal data in direct marketing:
The Company may:
- use your name, mobile phone number and email address collected by us forproviding you with informationabout health news and special offers on health screening and other special offers from our health and medical partners. We cannot use your personal dataunless we have received your consentor indication of no objection.
- conduct direct marketing (including but not limited to providing reward, loyalty or privileges programmes) in relation to the products and services provided on our platform and / or by our partners;
the above products and services may be provided by the Company and/or:
- any of our partner centres, labs, test providers or other partners;
- the business partners or co-branding partners of the Company and/or affiliates providing the products and services to the Company or on our platform;
- ther third-party providers supporting the Company and / or our partners
Before using your personal data for any of these purposes the Company must obtain your consent, and only after having obtained suchconsent, may use your personal data for any promotional or marketing purpose.
You may in future withdraw your consent to the use and provision of your personal data for direct marketing.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please inform us in writing to the address in the section on “Access and correction of personal data”. The Company shall, without charge to you, ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing activities.
Access and correction of personal data: Under the PDPO, you have the right to ascertain whether the Company holds your personal data, to obtain a copy of the data, and to correct any data that is inaccurate. You may also request the Company to inform you of the type of personal data held by it.
Requests for access and correction or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held by the Company should be addressed in writing to:
Or by Emailing the Data Privacy Officer with the Subject Title: Use of Personal Information to [email protected] A reasonable fee may be charged to offset the Company’s administrative and actual costs incurred in complying with your data access requests
Last updated on: Feb 2020