- Screening for risk or / signs of coronary heart disease or other occult (hidden) heart disease
- Exercise ECG testing carried out on treadmill
- Process is supervised by a doctor
- Report results explained report by doctor
- Persons of any age seeking an assessment before strenuous exercise (eg a marathon)
- Those over 40 years old with risk factors for coronary heart disease
- People who often have symptoms such as palpitations, chest tightness, and difficulty breathing in daily life.
- Individuals with a family history of cardiovascular disease and heart disease